Re: Pere Marquette boxcar questions

destron@...

Richard,

Thanks for that offer - it would be immensely appreciated.

I'm also sending you a message off-list, though from my university account
- I've been having issues with people not getting my mail from this
address.

Thanks,
Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Frank, I have a print from Bob's Photo Service of PM 84521, renumbered
after it got six foot corrugated steel single doors. The photo was
taken at Ft. Bragg, NC in Jan., 1952 by Col. Chet McCoid. I also have
a print of the photo of PM 85908 which appeared in the PM box car book.
Having been photographed at Los Angeles in 1941 by a 14-year-old Bob
McVay with a Brownie box camera, it's not a superb photo but could be
improved with some fiddling in Photoshop. I'll be happy to scan both
of these for you if you wish.

Richard Hendrickson

!DSPAM:1291,47e17b91227561087993627!

-----