Re: Prototype listing for TMW 30t Barber-Bettendorf Swing Motion Cabo...

WaltGCox@...

In a message dated 3/19/2008 9:51:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
heninger@... writes:

<<Craftsman's Model Railroad Supply is a company I am not familiar with.
They apparently
have most of Speedwitch's range in stock, and at a discount to boot. Anyone
have any
experience with this company?>>

I ordered four steam era freight car kits from them about two months ago. I
found them to be one of the best dealers I have dealt with. My order involved
a back order from Speedwich and they were very communicative and shipped
quickly once the received the balance of my order, which was just about when
they originally said they would receive it (no false promises). I would not
hesitate to order from them again.
Walt Cox

Home.