From: <cobrapsl@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 11:17 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Great Northern Wood Sided Boxcars #46500-46999

I would appreicate a little help. I am tryng to finish one of the Sunshine
GN
wood sheathed 1937 design boxcars with the Superior doors. I can't find a
photo of one of these cars. Can someone point me in the right direction as
a book or magizine article.. More importantly, can someone tell me if any
of
the kit door hardware goes on the Superior doors. It looks like it is all
for
the Youngstown door kits. Paul Lyons