From: Edward Sommer
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:22 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Rocket Express

Group,

Is Rocket Express still in business? I have sent an email using the link on their website three weeks ago and have never received a reply. Searching the archives, I see that this question is asked with some regularlity. I have read good reviews of their kits on this list and would like to pruchase a couple. TIA for any help.

Ed Sommer
San Jose, CA

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin