Re: PRRPro TM8/AC&F Type 11 Project

Bruce Smith

On Mon, April 14, 2008 6:56 pm, Dave & Donna Johnson wrote:
Is there a list of Type 11 Private Owner Cars?

Thanks

Dave J
Dave,

Alas no. The only real list of private owners for tank cars was for the
AC&F type 27 in an early edition of the RP Cyc. Adding to our problems is
that these lists do not reflect the movement of cars between fleets or
consolidations. You can get some ideas from the builder's photos in the
Kaminski book, but buillder's information on cars built between 1911 and
1917 has little to do with the reality of 1944 (for me) or later (for many
list members).

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith