Al Kresse

From: Andy Sperandeo <asperandeo@...>
As a one-time tanker (but from a much later era), I can tell you that "CCB" in World War II army lingo means "Combat Command B." Most U.S. armored divisions of that time were divided into three maneuver units roughly equivalent to modern brigades, with a CCA, CCB, and a CCR ("R" for "Reserve.") I haven't seen the photo either.

So long,

Andy

Andy Sperandeo
Executive Editor