Re: NMRA photo collection

gn3397 <heninger@...>

--- In STMFC@..., timboconnor@... wrote:

Robert, how did you know what was in the collection in the
first place? Is there a catalog?

Tim O'Connor
Tim,
You have to email the staff at the Kalmbach Library. The email
and a list of charges are listed on the NMRA website. I asked them to
send me a list of all Great Northern photos, and a list of all
boxcar, reefer, flatcar, stockcar, and tankcar photos. This service
is free for NMRA members and a nominal charge assessed for non-
members. I suppose you could ask for the complete list of Robert
Charles photos, but I didn't. I didn't know about the "20%" rule
until the second order. FWIW, I thought the Charles collection was
about 500-600 photos, so I actually have about 35-40% of the
collection. Hopefully I don't have to return them!

Sincerely,
Robert D. Heninger
Stanley, ND