Re: CCB photo

water.kresse@...

Bruce, they look great. The C&OHS has two images of the M4 artillery tractors on flats on the NN-Hampton ferry. Al

From: Bruce Smith <smithbf@...>

On Apr 15, 2008, at 1:37 PM, water.kresse@... wrote:
Folks,

Where is this CCB photo of a flat car with two Sherman tanks on it
posted? Also, what is CCB? I've heard of CBC's (Car Builders
Cyclopedias).

Al Kresse
Al,

I have no idea what "CCB" is, but since the original question from
Clark was talking about my model, I can just give you a link to my
photos <G>.

Two Heiser M4A3s on a Bowser F30A
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/BFSpages/Models/
F30ABowserSherman.jpg

In addition, the M4 18 ton artillery tractors can be seen on the
NorthernSpecific resin NP flat at:
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/BFSpages/Models/M4-tractors1.jpg
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/BFSpages/Models/M4-tractors2.jpg
And of course, 2 of them are fine on a 50 ton flat <G>.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL