Re: Buyer Beware: InterMountain Milwaukee Road Rib-Side Box Car

Carl J. Marsico <Carlmarsico@...>

It seems like the "understanding" is "throw on a bunch of stand-alone details, add DCC and sound (if applicable), and no matter how FUBAR the end result is, it will sell"

Jon Miller <atsf@...> wrote: All this and they won't even sell kits for the ATSF Caswell. I even
asked if they would put a dozen kits/sprues in a sack and quote me a price.
No response.
And to keep the gripe going I saw pictures of test shots of the (HO) FTs
a couple of years ago. Very nice but will they paint them in freight
colors, no, just another bunch of Warbonnets.
Where did the understanding of the hobby (their sales) go????

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623