Re: Buyer Beware: InterMountain Milwaukee Road Rib-Side Box Car

Charlie Vlk

One of the dangers of having email displayed with the most recent on top is I can respond to a partial comment
that doesn't reveal the depth of discussion that went on previously.
In this case I didn't know that the IM MILW car is out and has been gone over by experts.
I think this is just a case where IM screwed up, not some covert acquisition of tooling. They have in-house tool and die people and
some previous products have had errors (as almost all commerical products do). Hopefully they will use that capability
to fix the errors and will listen to opinions on some of the other issues (construction methods, coupler boxes).
Charlie Vlk