Re: Buyer Beware: InterMountain Milwaukee Road Rib-Side Box Car

destron@...

On the subject of ribside cars... I've had one good review of the cars
from Ribside Cars. Wondering if anyone could give their opinions of it?

Thanks.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Sounds like IRC mailed a picture of a car to China and said
"make it look like this"...

One can always hope they'll fix it. It was Mr. Hawkins who
saved us all from the infamous 41'6" Branchline box cars after
all, just because he decided to use an etched running board...

Tim O'Connor

Was this car actually cut/tooled by IM or are they using dies cut by
someone else? Seems like I have been hearing about some things like
this car, B&O Wagon, etc top that have been around for a couple of
years that were cut by someone with no production outlet/capacity.
Hope I am not starting another rumor, but only continuing one.
Bill Welch

!DSPAM:1291,4807f96a227561574688747!

-----
http://hydrorail.hostwq.net/index.html - Rails along the Fraser