New England/Northeast Prototype Meet is Fri-Sat, May 30-31

Dave Owens

Greetings:

The sixth New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet is scheduled
for Friday and Saturday, May 30 and 31, at the Canton Community
Center, 40 Dyer Ave., Collinsville, Connecticut.
A terrific lineup of presenters will offer programs on modeling and
the prototype. We'll also have some terrific vendors, including Bob's
Photo.
We're also hoping for a strong turnout for the model display room.
Remember, there's no judging so don't be concerned about being held to
some imaginary standard. Please bring your models, even those that are
incomplete, to display.
The schedule is still being worked out, but should be ready several
weeks before the meet.
Questions can be directed to me at neprotomeet@..., or
860-233-0303. Updates will also be posted on our website, which by the
way has photos from the last several meets. That web address is
www.neprototypemeet.com.
We're looking forward to another great meet and hope you can make it.
Registration is $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Registration
(Name, address, email address, phone number) can be sent to Fran
Richard, 34 Ellsworth Road, West Hartford, CT 06107. Please send a
check payable to NE Proto Meet.
Please help us spread the word about the meeting by
forward this email to lists or people you think would be interested in
the meet.

All the best,

Dave Owens

--
New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 30-31, 2008, Collinsville, CT