PRR T&HS Microfilm Service

Bill Lane

Hi All,

I am just reporting that I have recently had yet another excellent
experience ordering PRR mechanical drawings from the PRR T&HS Microfilm
Service. http://www.prrths.com/PRR_Microfilm.html The available drawings
were shipped in a very timely manner. I would like to thank society
volunteer Dick Price for providing such fast professional service. It is
sincerely appreciated.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Winner of the 2007 Josh Seltzer NASG Website Award
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE (for now) http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

Checked by AVG.
3:01 PM