Re: Boxcar red.. a suggestion...

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 5/15/2008 12:29:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stevelucas3@yahoo.ca writes:

The reason that I mention all this is that is no shortage of
extremely knowledgeable people on this list. With a bit of research
on their part about their favourite road's (or private owner's) paint
colours, we could see accepted commerical standards for many roads'
rolling stock colours, and likewise end a lot of this discussion and
argument once and for all. This has happened for CN modellers--why
not also for those that model NYC, PRR, and other US roads and
private owners?

Steve,

The PRRT&HS has a paint committee which is tackling the issue of PRR paint
colors. Hopefully, they will have some paint standards soon.

Rich Orr

favorites at AOL Food.