From: "Denny Anspach" <danspach@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:58 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Boxcar red.. a suggestion...

As someone who has been a lurker on this continuing subject thread over the many years (and pretty sanguine in doing so-), I will say that corporately we have moved a very long way to understanding and accepting of just how inexactly color is perceived or can be transmitted; along with the toleration of the wider color/shade margins of acceptance that comes right along with it.
The character of the same conversation such as this a few year ago would have resulted in half the members of the list either already banned, or at the very least, put in "moderator's jail"!
I commend the members of this list in leading the way.
Denny
Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento