Re: Boxcar red.. a suggestion...

cj riley <cjriley42@...>

--- On Sat, 5/17/08, Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@opendoor.com> wrote:

From: Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@opendoor.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Boxcar red.. a suggestion...
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 11:54 AM

This is very good news, given that the NMRA seems to fading
away like
the Cheshire cat, with membership diminishing steadily and
its
Richard Hendrickson
Richard,
I know your 1 year membership in 1990 gives you much knowledge of the organization, but I must dispute your regular assertion that NMRA is bleeding membership. The true membership has hovered in the area of 20,000 for many years. The earlier numbers in the mid 20k range was the result of faulty records in the pre computer era.

I have known you too long to believe I can convince you of any value to NMRA, but maybe you can stop spreading this exageration.

CJ Riley