From: guycwilber@aol.com<mailto:guycwilber@aol.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 6:34 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Shipping Sears Homes

Sears produced "kits" for entire homes from 1908 thru 1940. There are
several publications on the history of the production. Has anyone here examined
any of these? Is the history of shipment by railroads covered within?

I am interested in the plant location(s) as well as shipping points and
would be grateful for any shared thoughts.

Regards,

Guy Wilber
West Bend, WI

favorites at AOL Food.