Re: [CDN-frt-cars-n-ops] CC&F cars

Ian Cranstone

On 20-May-08, at 12:53 AM, PBowers wrote:
Has anyone seen a builders list if Cdn Car & Foundry equipment?
If someone knows where to find this, I'd love to see it too. I have cobbled together a partial list based upon builders photographs, etc., but there are many holes and question marks.
I'm looking for info on DLOX tank cars built in 1930 and I'd like to
confirm that there were two cars in the order Lot 911.
Probably. Certainly DLOX 1004 was on this order based on a builders photo from CC&F (and the actual building subcontracted to ACF), and it seems probable that DLOX 1003 was also part of this order -- same capacity, appearing at the same time in the ORER listings.

Ian Cranstone
Osgoode, Ontario, Canada
lamontc@...
http://freightcars.nakina.net