Informal Prototpye Modelers Gathering in Northern Virginia August 23

lnbill <bwelch@...>

For all of those intersted in Prototype Modeling, I am hosting an
informal gathering on Saturday, August 23 from about 9 AM to mid
afternoon. Admission is one model either underway or finished and I
won't put too fine a distinction on what constitutes underway. More
details will follow but I am sure we can have some presentations/
demonstrations/conversations/observations.

We will meet at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax
which is easy to get to from I-66. Go to the website for directions.

More later.

Bill Welch