From: " Westerfield" <westerfield@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: NMRA

We had an inventory of everything we were bringing in, told the officials this was our first time and were processed in less than 15 minutes. .......... The one problem we had was exiting the US because they had no process for our declaring what we might be bringing back and no place to park at the customs station. ........Evidently there is no easy process for bringing stuff back. - Al Westerfield