Re: Hills Bros photo

thompson@...

Jon Miller said:
I finally got there. Nice ATSF auto box (Fe-Q maybe) in the background
also. Picture has note of #67 and that is the picture number. Would sure
like to have these pictures in 8x10 glossy. So much information there
especially for my time period. I don't think a lot changed between then and
'41.
Jon, these photos are in the UC Berkeley library. You could contact them
about prints; and there are MANY more from that period. Just the ones from
the 1934 strike contain many RR items. Browse the Web site from which that
one shot comes and you will find a lot more fine material.