Re: New Standards for Freight Cars Models

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Dennis Storzek wrote:
Not in the least, Tony. The Standards & RPs are useful, if updated. The conformance program is not.
Certainly Denny A's original point was primarily about the conformance program, and I agree with both his and Dennis's comments on that. I thought I also detected a thought in Denny's post about simply not trying to fix poor RPs and Standards. Maybe not--Denny can clarify--but part of his point appeared to question whether the effort to do so is equally useful in every case. I agree with that point.

Publishers of books on railroad history