Re: New Standards for Freight Cars Models

Bruce Smith

On Tue, May 27, 2008 7:50 pm, atsfsd26 wrote:
Fellow list members,
Considering the vast majority of posts, including the one from Bruce
adminishing Di, don't use any salutation at all, Bruce's comments
rather smack of the pot calling the kettle black.
Dave,

In fact, if you check my posts, when I use a salutation, I use "folks" or
the southern inclusive terminology "y'all" and sometimes, the even more
inclusive "all y'all" (albeit rarely). I assiduously avoid both
"gentlemen" and "guys" because they are not inclusive and ARE offensive to
some women.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith