Re: USG/Tichy Tank Car Articles, RMJ 1990-91; FPLX 1027?

Kurt Laughlin <fleeta@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Smith

Kurt, Folks,

If you look in the archives, you will find that Russ Pinchbeck wrote an
article on "Canadian Car & Foundry's "War Emergency" 10,000 gallon tank
car" Railroad ModelCraftsman, July 2002 page 91. These cars were the
essentially the same as the USG-A. The kitbash uses the Tichy tank and an
IM underframe.