PRR Presentation

Bill Lane

Hi All,

I have uploaded a new PowerPoint presentation that can be downloaded from my
page here http://www.lanestrains.com/S_Scale_Today.htm Please give it a
look. It is 97 slides and 38 MB of "Modeling The Mighty PRR In S Scale
Today". I have had a similar page on my website for years, but this is
updated and includes many photos. If you do not have PowerPoint you can
download the free PPT viewer from my page as well.

I am giving the presentation this Saturday at the Phila Chapter PRR T & HS
Modelers Meeting. http://www.prrths.com/Phila_Upcoming.htm If you are going
to the meeting and can't wait to see the show, give it a download. Just
bring your first piece of rolling stock that you are going to sell in your
conversion movement to S Scale for show n tell. Otherwise if you are not
going to the meeting, this is your chance to see the presentation. You can
go if you live locally. Attendance is free but joining the chapter is
encouraged.

Finally, I have learned about making PowerPoint presentations the hard way.
Make the photos smaller FIRST. I had to do this show twice. It originally
ended up at 550 MB because I was using photos right from my camera at 4MB+.
That is acceptable for a few slides, but this turned out to be a large show.
My laptop was having some issues playing the original version. Replacing the
photos with smaller files does NOT significantly reduce the PPT file size.
It was not fun! FYI.........

I hope to see some new faces at the Modelers Meeting on Saturday. Any
questions, email me directly please.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Winner of the 2007 Josh Seltzer NASG Website Award
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE (for now) http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

Checked by AVG.
12:25 PM