Re: (unknown)

thompson@...

Richard Stallworth asked:
1)Does Sunshine have a website? Do they produce a catalog?
No, and yes. Write to them at their address shown in many magazine ads (I
don't have it handy, sorry).

2)Can anyone recommend and article or book that would describe the
various types of boxcar ends and doors. Until to day I didn't know
the difference between a P-S end and a Dreadnaught end.
We tend to blame Frank Peacock for sorting all this out. His seminal
article was back in the UPHS "Streamliner" magazine. Since then there have
been a number of other articles building on Frank's ideas. Not sure how
much you want to know about this history, though.