From: Mike Brock <brockm@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 7:56 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: NE prototype modelers meet

Dave Owens writes:

"Our model room is a gathering place -- people come in, sit down, shoot
the breeze, etc. Raising the tables would hamper that.

Otherwise, it's a fine idea. They do it that way at the Philadelphia proto
meet."

This last Jan was the first time we raised the tables which we did for model
displays. We did not for manufacturers or dealers. It worked out quite well.
No complaints that I'm aware of.

Mike Brock

2009 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
May 29-30, 2009, Collinsville, CT
www.neprototypemeet.com