Re: Color Matching for Freight Cars

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Charlie Vlk writes:

"I envision doing the database prior to dealing with the actual drift cards, means of reproducing them, etc... and as an ongoing
work.
This database will, incidently, provide some framework of drawings and other documents in existence as a byproduct. While it
will, because of the thrust of the project, be limited to General Arrangement and Lettering & Painting drawings and specifications
that normally contain color information, it would be something."

OK...I'm curious. Are you saying that you suggest that the data base you are going to build will contain only "Arrangement and Lettering & Painting drawings and specifications that normally contain color information"? Exactly what does that mean? I'm puzzled. I mean, we have that already for many RRs...certainly UP.

Mike Brock