ADMIN messages

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

It has been requested to me that members not use the term "ADMIN" in the subject line even when replying to an ADMIN message. I think thats a good idea because ADMIN messages should be read by the members and I don't think we should subject the members to more ADMIN messages than necessary. Feel free, however, to ask about a subject in the ADMIN subject line. Hopefully ADMIN messages will be few in number and should really only be used to keep the group functioning in as efficient manner as possible. The less we see of the judge the better...IMO.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner