NOT ADMIN messages

jerryglow2

That's a good idea Mike - I hope everyone co-operates.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "Mike Brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

It has been requested to me that members not use the term "ADMIN"
in the
subject line even when replying to an ADMIN message. I think thats
a good
idea because ADMIN messages should be read by the members and I
don't think
we should subject the members to more ADMIN messages than
necessary. Feel
free, however, to ask about a subject in the ADMIN subject line.
Hopefully
ADMIN messages will be few in number and should really only be used
to keep
the group functioning in as efficient manner as possible. The less
we see of
the judge the better...IMO.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner