Re: How about creating a model prototype database?

Tim O'Connor

Another note: If you open a GMAIL account, you can direct your
Yahoo mail (STMFC, etc) to that account. Then with Google Desktop
Search enabled on your Windows PC (or Mac?) Google will create a
search index that you can access at any time -- it's almost
instantaneous. Since the Desktop tool also indexes my hard drive,
I can search for something like "SP A-50-13" in about 2 seconds
and locate emails, gmails, text files, photos, etc. You can also
tell the Desktop search tool to index specific web sites (if you
have access, like RPI) and it will add that to your personal
search database. These free tools are incredibly powerful and
can save a lot of time.