From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]On Behalf Of
Richard Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 2:17 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Naperville 2008...

On Jun 11, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Jack Burgess wrote:

The dates for this year's Naperville meet have been posted several
times but
I haven't seem any information on the hotel. Since this will be the
first
year that I will have a chance to attend, can someone give me the
hotel
information or where it might be posted?

Holiday Inn, 1801 Naper Blvd., Naperville, IL Phone (630) 445-6314
weekdays and ask for the Sunshine Models rate. But note that the
rate hasn't been established yet, so it's probably too early to book
a room. Also, it's best to phone direct, as some of us have had
problems in the past getting the special rate by phoning the national
Holiday Inn reservation 800 number.

Richard Hendrickson