Re: Micro Mark Deluxe Decal Finishing System



The item that Tim was referring to is called "Micro Super Film" put out by Kraesel Industries. I used it to coat old decals that had the surface film cracking.

You just brush it over the decal surface and let it dry a few minutes, then drop the decal into water and slide it off the backing, just as if they were new the day before. It basically seals up the age cracks in the film surface.

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292

Join to automatically receive all group messages.