Re: Can you buy just Sunshine Decals?

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Or you could buy Sunshine decals as the subject of your query asks. Sunshine
sells kits for more than two dozen variations of the B-50-15. My check has
been cashed so I'm expecting delivery of 2 of them in next 2 or 3 weeks.
Then I can probably give you more info on what's included on the decals. I
think they are 2-color decals. Sunshine decals sell for $3 for one color, $4
for two color, and $5 for three color, shipping free. To see what kits are
offered and which decals you might want to order see my website
www.sunshinekits.com <http://www.sunshinekits.com/> then select the Current
Price List link and click on Main Price List. The B-50-15s are at the bottom
of page 7 and top of page 8.

I plan to release an enhancement of my Sunshine site on Saturday and I'll be
sure the B-50-15 flyers are available for your perusal.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

Checked by AVG.
7:13 AM