Re: Pacific Electric G-50-13 GB Gondola brake system

Richard Hendrickson

On Jun 12, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Anthony Thompson wrote:

Walter Clark wrote:

[snip]

I think it would be a reasonable thing to do, but I'd like to
know for
sure before the Prototype Police raid my workshop <g>.
No, no. As Richard Hendrickson has pointed out, the motto of the
Prototype Police is "To Serve and Correct." No raids, just information
<g>.

That policy could change, of course, if the PP received evidence of a
flagrant violation. However, PP enforcement efforts tend to be
focussed more locally now that it is, shall we say, unwise to pass
through airport security with a phony badge.

Richard Hendrickson