From: "ed_mines" <ed_mines@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:10 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Texaco refinery picture

--- In STMFC@..., Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

The Union Oil Museum in Santa Paula (Southern California) has a B&W
image of the Texaco refinery of Fillmore which was closed in 1951.
Their photo, if I remember correctly, was credited to a 1950 shot, and
in the facility were numerous Texaco lettered tank cars, including 3-4
Silver tank cars with large TEXACO lettering.

How many black cars are lettered Texaco? Are there any silver cars with
small Texaco lettering? Black cars with large TEXACO lettering? UTLX
tank cars?

Ed