Posted by: "Garth G. Groff" ggg9y@... ggg9y
Date: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:10 pm ((PDT))

Tim,

Yesterday I searched the Library of Congress photo site and found no
Texaco refinery or tank car pictures. Delano took a lot of shots of
Mid-Continent refineries, and DX tank cars are plentiful. The few
Texaco shots that came up show gas stations and the like.

One tank car is identified as Texaco, but it is actually a Conoco. It
is a wooden-framed car with a silver tank and billboard lettering
what apparently was caught in a flood or some other calamity. Nice
car.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff