From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
David North
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 4:04 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 40' Autobox cars

Santa Fe FE-26 class, 40" double door cars were equipped with Evans loaders
during the 40s and they were removed during the 50s, as the cars were
transferred to auto parts shipping, etc.

A model of these was available from C&BT Part # HO-0401.to HO-0405. I've
found them in hobby shops and they appear on ebay from time to time.

Checked by AVG.
8:00 AM