only have variations by roof and end choices.

From: "benjaminfrank_hom" <b.hom@...>
Clark Propst asked:
"...do you know if there's a list of C&BT cars that have not been
duplicated and correct road info for those cars?"

The information has been posted on this list in dribs and drabs, but
nobody to my knowledge has compiled it into a list. It's certainly a
worthy projects, as it would help identify what's worth picking up or
what's worth keeping in the kit stash.

Ben Hom