From: "benjaminfrank_hom" <b.hom@worldnet.att.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 5:22 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Auto box cars

Richard Hendrickson wrote:
"According to Larry Occhiello's invaluable "Santa Fe Railway Listing
of Freight Cars...", a bunch of Fe-28 50' AAR postwar double door
auto cars were renumbered 15209-25410 in 1956 when equipped with
racks for the shipment of Chrysler auto parts stampings. That
number change is actually shown in the text of my book as well, but
not in the roster (the roster, had it been able to include all of the
number changes made when service assignments were revised would have
required a separate book)."

Thanks, Richard. I spotted the renumbering in the text; however,
Armand's Rutland switchlists and car logs have largely been between
1947-1953, which is what's throwing me at the moment.

Armand, do you have the date of the switchlist that produced that "SF
15400"?

Ben Hom

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
2:31 PM