Re: Removing decals...

al_brown03

No, it isn't. Ethylene glycol is HO-CH2-CH2-OH, ethylene glycol
monoethyl ether is HO-CH2-CH2-O-CH2-CH3. Different beasts.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "Aley, Jeff A" <Jeff.A.Aley@...> wrote:

Paul,

I infer from your comments that you are knowledgable
about
chemistry. Is the "Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether" the same stuff
as
the ethylene glycol in anti-freeze? Can we strip decals with
Prestone?

Regards,

-Jeff