acrylics.

From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>
Ray Meyer wrote (referring to use of Floquil):
Spray on your color and after it has dried, then a coat of Glosscoat
where the decals will go. I never get a visible buildup that way.
Full agreement, Ray. A very thin coat of Glosscoat has always
worked for me. If your Floquil paint layer is "grainy," you're spraying
from too far away and some droplets are drying en route to the model.

Tony Thompson