From: Park Varieties <parkvarieties@provide.net>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Steel truss bridge
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 5:34 AM
I have a basic question about truss bridges I am sure
listmembers can answer for me even though it is a bit
off-topic for this list.

If a truss bridge is built on a grade, do the vertical
side members remain at a 90 degree angle to the track and
main bridge supports or do they take on a skewed appearance
to maintain a true vertical plumb? Thanks.
Frank Brua