From: rwitt_2000 <rwitt_2000@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:03:24 PM
Subject: [STMFC] NYC Milk Car 6460

This item was recently placed on ebay.

PICTURES OF NYC MILK CAR 6460, SIDE AND END VIEW AND A SMALL BLUEPRINT,
MEASURES APPROX 8 X 12.", A B & W PHOTO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180258556675&ssPageNa\;
&#92;
me=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180258556675&ssPageN\;
ame=ADME:B:SS:US:1123>

Bob Witt

I also posted this on the Passenger Car List