From: Edward Sommer
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] NYC Milk Car 6460

Group,
I asked this question on the PCL when this was posted there and did receive a couple of responses. I know there are a couple of NYC experts on this list so I'll ask again: does anyone know if there is an HO model of this milk car. I ask because these cars show up in the consist lists of the book "Ghost Trains of the SP", the book on the Overland mail trains and I would like to have one of these cars for my train.
TIA,
Ed Sommer
San Jose, CA