Painting & Weathering Detail Castings with Dave Revelia DVD Ready for Pre-Order

smason22000 <smason2@...>

Good afternoon folks,

I've begun taking orders on my latest DVD, "Painting and Weathering Detail Castings with
Dave Revelia".

This 60-minute DVD covers Dave's award-winning techniques on several types of castings
including barrels, trash cans, wooden shelving, workbenches, tin roofing and more. If
you've had the opportunity to see Dave's work in person, you know what an incredible
modeler he is. Dave demonstrates his techniques, and also shows you the many non-
model railroad-related products that he incorporates into his modeling.

The DVD also includes a bonus feature, "How They Did That". In it, Dave demonstrates his
technique for creating a cobblestone road.

The DVD is $29.95 plus $3.00 domestic postage, and $6.00 international postage. I expect
them to ship on August 1st.

As always, you can order direct through my website, or send a check or money order
made out to me at:

9 Lee Street
Franklin, MA 02038

Thanks,