Al Kresse

From: "Brian J Carlson" <brian@...>
Note, these Erie cars need new underframes since they had the PS cushion
underframe. I've held off on building any of these small lots, until I can
find an underframe drawing. I've never found out how PS persuaded these
roads to try the cars with cushion underframes. Roads that had these cars
include:
BAR 5
C&O 10
Erie 10