From: Rob Kirkham
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:49 AM
Subject: [STMFC] AC&F lot numbers - was STLX Proto 2000 8k Type 21 Tanks

I wonder if you could say a little bit more about AC&F's lot numbers Ed - or
anyone else. A while ago I made a list of lot numbers used for tank cars
from Ed Kaminski's Tank Cars, but there are significant gaps present - and I
was only able to generate a partial sense of the change over to a new series
of numbers. So, a couple of questions:
- were different series of numbers used for tank cars as discrete from other
production, or for Milton as discrete from another plant?
- does anyone know of published lists of lot numbers (besides the St. Louis
Mercantile Library lists)?

Rob Kirkham