Tank car question

destron@...

Hopefully this is enough within the scope of this list to be okay... it
*is* steam era, and it *is* railway, and it *is* American... made.

http://galerija.railserbia.net/details.php?image_id=793

On the photo visible in the link above is an American-made tank car that
ended up with the Yugoslavian Railways; the one above was taken in
Belgrade (Serbia) but I've personally seen one in Ljubljana (Slovenia) on
a storage track at the railway museum at Ljubljana-Siska, and what I'm
pretty sure was one of these cars at the Doboj yards in Bosnia.

Technical and other information I can get from the Serbian and Croatian
railway forums, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a model that could be
used to model these cars?

Thanks.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC