Re: F&C

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@..., Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:
I don't know... original early Sunshine kits fetch closer to $75-100
and most of the F&C kits are "improved" over the originals. In
addition, as folks have been saying in this thread, nobody should
actually PAY $32 for an F&C kit. More like $16.
Bruce- I bought many of those kits when issued from Yankee Clipper,
West Shore......The few F&C kits I bought of the same cars were of
lesser quality, especially the instructions.

The Sunshine kits are collectables of discontinued items. Sunshine
appears to keep their original prices of older kits until the kit is
discontinued.

There isn't much comparason between the 2 manufacturers as far as I'm
concerned.

Ed